Divyajyot Ayurvedic Research Foundation is the registered trust and authorities to conduct Ayurveda, Humanitarian and such type of other activities in India. Divyajyot is working on many fronts of Education.
Brief Course Outline
Basic principles of Ayurveda including Sharira Arcane & Kriya
• Concept of Cosmo genesis
• Concept of Panchikaran and formation of matter, medicines, body etc.
• Concept of Dhatuparinamana ( metabolism) and Agni (Transformations)
• Concept of Mental Health and Spirituality
• Concept of Purush (Body), Satva (mind) Atma(spirit)
• Concept of Purush Vichaya (components of Body, mind and spirit)
• Concept of Dhatuparinaman (Psychology), various Nyaya
Dravyadi Vignaniya and Bhaishjya Kalpana(Medicinal Plants and Dispensing pharmacy)
• Concept of Dravya, Guna, Virya, Vipaka and Prabhava ofMedicinal plants of Ayuveda
• Concept of various karma of Medicinal plants(pharmacology)
• Concept of Interaction of Medicine and Sampraptivighatana (treatment)
• Concept of Bhaishjya (medicine) and kalapana (pharmacy)
• Concept of Panchvidh kashaya kalapana (pharmaceutical preparations)
Roga-Rogi Pariksha (Clinical Methods)
• Concept of genesis of Disease including Shada Kriyakala.
• Concept of Pariksha-Diagnosis and diagnostics including Trividh, Ashtavidh and Dashvidh pariksha, Nadi etc.
• Concept of Roga pariksha (Pathology) Nidan panchaka of some of diseases.
• Concept of Cancer in Ayurveda and its diagnosis.
Kayachikitsa and Panchkarma (Principles of internal medicines)
• Concept of Kaya-Agni and its role in treatment.
• Concept of various principles of internal medicine in Ayurveda.
• Concept of Samprapti Vighatana and it’s implications in few diseases.
Panchkarma (Detoxification) and Rasayana (rejuvenation)
• Concept of Panchkarma and Shodhan therapy (detoxification).
• Concept of various Panchkarma and their role in management.
• Concept of medical tourism and Panchkarma.
• Concept of treatment of some of Diseases.
• Concept of Rasayana (rejuvenation and anti aging therapy).
• Concept of cancer treatment offered by DARF including Panchkarma and internal medicines
Divyavyapashraya chikitsa (Yoga, meditation and Medical spiritualism)
• Concept of Yoga, Meditation and Medical Spiritualism.
• Concept of various Asana, mudras and dhyana practiced and prescribed at DARF.
• Concept of allied alternative therapies along with Ayurveda practiced at DARF.
• Results of divyavyapashraya chikitsa in cancer and other challenging diseases.
• Concept of Mantra, and Yagna therapy and its implication in Spiritualism.